Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Lily Morris

Ten days over due.  House is packed.  All ready to move and have a baby.  Wondering what will happen first.
We moved and the next morning we found this cute little thing in my belly.  No wonder it got so big.  Lily was born Saturday, Dec 15, 2012 at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN.  She was 7lbs. 11oz.  Just Perfect!
Everyone was happy to finally meet their new little sister. 







4 comments:

Travis and Britni said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! She's beautiful. I know Kevin Gardner works at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester. Have you seen them since you moved there? I was just wondering if they were in your new ward or not. I'm so excited you're in your house too. Were you able to do a V-BAC? I really hope so. Criscell told me you wanted to. Hope things are going well for you guys. Congrats again.

Kristin Thomason Forshee said...

Congrats!!! Shes so cute. My lil guy was born oct. 18 weighing at 7lbs 10 oz... so close in size! but i was only 4 days late. you poor thing! :)

Kirsten said...

10 days overdue and moving and Christmas! You are amazing! Those children of yours are so darling! Congratulations!

My kids Mom said...

She is so cute...congrats! I just looked and found out so sorry it is late coming. Hope your family is well and enjoying their new place.