So Far, things have been really good in Minnesota. We are loving the fact that Wes is around more and we can do fun family things. In the last two weeks we have been on more walks and bike rides then the whole summer combined. The weather has been so awesome. Crisp and fall like in the morning and evening and hot and summer like during the day. A little humid, but I guess that's just part of life in Minnesota.
Here are the kids on their first day of school. They both started last Tuesday and love it. As a matter of fact Cam told me today when I picked him up from school, "My Minnesota friends really like me". I'm so glad.
Of course Cam wanted to pick out his own clothes. These were not my first choice.
Halle at her desk, on the first day.
On Saturday we drove to the Minnesota Temple and took turns doing a session. It is a little tiny temple. I'm starting to feel like everything as far as the church goes in MN is little. We go to a tiny branch of about 30-50 members. We go to church for 2 hours instead of the normal 3. We meet in a tiny church. And our nearest temple is tiny.
Like I said before, Wes has been around a lot more lately and we love it! On Sunday after church, Cam and Wes made a bird nest together. Cam loves having Wes around to play with him. They are the best of buddies.
2 comments:
Sounds so fun! Glad school is going good!
happy happy happy that everything is going well! it's nice to have our husbands around isn't it? glad your kids are finding friends at school too, that's so important to help them feel "home" and the primary is probably "tiny" too.
Post a Comment