Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Change

We have a lot happening in our family:
  • Wes accepted a job as a Emergency Room PA at the Mayo Hospital in Minnesota.
  • Wes graduates from the Physician Assistant Program at ISU next week.
  • We are all flying to Minnesota in a couple of weeks to see our new town and pick out our new house.  My kids are so excited to ride on an airplane.
  • We are planning on moving at the end of August so we will be there before Halle starts school in September. 
  • We have baby #3 on the way and joining our family sometime in Nov/Dec. 
We feel like we've been so blessed lately and our so excited to start our new adventure!

7 comments:

Jamie said...

WOW! That is quite the update. What exciting times. We definitely need to get together before you all head out of state. Ella keeps saying she has some questions for Halle...I think they have to do with the Tooth Fairy :) And Congrats on expecting. How is the pregnancy going?

Criscell said...

YAY!! He got the job!! That is so exciting! You are going to have so much fun there-although moving is a pain as we all know. I'm sad that you'll be so far away though. Looks like you had a blast at Lake Powell! I've been thinking about you. Do you know what you're having yet? You have to let me know!

Criscell said...

YAY!! He got the job!! That is so exciting! You are going to have so much fun there-although moving is a pain as we all know. I'm sad that you'll be so far away though. Looks like you had a blast at Lake Powell! I've been thinking about you. Do you know what you're having yet? You have to let me know!

Travis and Britni said...

That is so awesome! Congratulations on everything.

Kirsten said...

yay!!!!!!!!!! you made it through school and wes has an awesome job!!!!!!!! and minnesota! we should visit each other sometime! and a NEW BABY!!!!!! hope the pregnancy is going well! (could this comment have anymore exclamation points?! there's another one! i'm just so thrilled for you guys! ah! i can't get away from them! ahhhh.....)

Unknown said...

Hey Wes and Alissa,

I just had to tell you that Daniel keeps asking to go back to "Camden's House". He doesn't accept the logical explanation. So I just have to tell him "Not this week, honey."

Sweet, huh!

Julia said...

Congrats Morris fam! What an exciting time for you. Good luck in Minnesota!