February is my least favorite month of the year. I remember thinking this even in High School. The kids have been sick all month. We've had it ALL (flu, fever, cough, throw up, ear infections) everything. To make it all the better, we've been potty training Cam. Most kids take a month, or two but I have a feeling I will be cleaning up accidents for along time with Cam. He gets it, but he doesn't always care.
I've been having lots of fun lately trying different frosting and decorating idea's with sugar cookies. These are some that I made a few days ago using the our best bites recipe. Aren't they cute! I had all the ingredients at home which made it that much more fun.
Cam has two favorite little animals in his life. I wanted to take pictures of them so I could always remember. This is dog dog. As you can see, Cam gives them toys to play with. Such a good owner.
And this is baby lion. Cam's very favorite!
And last, this is what you child looks like after a blue frosting sugar cookie.
I've been having lots of fun lately trying different frosting and decorating idea's with sugar cookies. These are some that I made a few days ago using the our best bites recipe. Aren't they cute! I had all the ingredients at home which made it that much more fun.
Cam has two favorite little animals in his life. I wanted to take pictures of them so I could always remember. This is dog dog. As you can see, Cam gives them toys to play with. Such a good owner.
And this is baby lion. Cam's very favorite!
And last, this is what you child looks like after a blue frosting sugar cookie.

2 comments:
So cute! The cookies and the stuffed animals! And Cam is definitely cute!
I hear you about potty training. I've started Daniel several times. But the kid seems to have all the plumbing stop up whenever he gets to the bathroom. No matter how long or short we stay, nothing happens on the toilet.
I've been working part-time. One of the ladies in the ward who watches him two days a week used to work at a preschool for eight years and she's been working with him. It also helps that her son is Daniel's age and is a "big boy". Daniel's had a few successes there. Her secret is fruit snacks as a reward.
For me the month of January is so hard. It seems to go from just after christmas and then through all the 31 days. At least February is shorter! :)
yay! comments again! I always want to say how awesome and cute you are and then no comments.
Your sugar cookies look awesome! How did your kids let you decorate some by yourself?
I have always hated Feb. too, even though it's the month I was born in. Feb and Nov are so ugly and just waiting for the fun to start (spring, Christmas).
That's such a great idea to take pictures of your kid's favorite toys.
Post a Comment