Halle had her dance recital this weekend after months and months of practicing. She did amazing!
This wasn't some little dance recital. Last week Halle had four rehearsal in preparation for the recital and the huge finale at the end. It was all so cute. I was pretty much crying with joy at one point.
I'm so glad Halle's been exposed to dance this year and really been able to enjoy it. I wanted to put her in to help her overcome her shyness and I think it helped. I couldn't believe what a ham she was in the recital. Way to go Halle!
Hanging out during the dress rehearsal
Cam doesn't really like dance. He actually screams when it's time to go to dance. I try and bring books, toys, and snacks so he'll have things to do but it doesn't work. Such a boy!
Dinner at "Ross Park Drive In" before the recital.
Halle in her beautiful Belle costume
Backstage, waiting to perform
Halle danced in two numbers. Her Ballet number was Beauty and the Beast and her tap number was Lion King both going along with the theme, the wonderful world of dance. Her finale was to Katy Perry's, Firework. The big surprise secret was that all the girls came out with ribbon wands that looked like fireworks.
Halle was so excited to surprise us.
Hanging out during the dress rehearsal
Cam doesn't really like dance. He actually screams when it's time to go to dance. I try and bring books, toys, and snacks so he'll have things to do but it doesn't work. Such a boy!
Dinner at "Ross Park Drive In" before the recital.
Halle in her beautiful Belle costume
Backstage, waiting to perform
Halle danced in two numbers. Her Ballet number was Beauty and the Beast and her tap number was Lion King both going along with the theme, the wonderful world of dance. Her finale was to Katy Perry's, Firework. The big surprise secret was that all the girls came out with ribbon wands that looked like fireworks.
Halle was so excited to surprise us.