Last week during what was suppose to be nap/quiet time Halle and Cam some how managed to break Cam's crib. I decided there was no need to fix it since we already had his big boy bed. So I just hauled the crib out and brought the bed in.
In the past the kids room has been Halle's room with a bed for Cam in it. I decided it was time to make it more Cam and Halle's room.
How do you like the framed letters? I just used some frames I already had and brought the letters from the local craft store. Cam likes his "C." He now finds the letter c all over and points it out to me.
I would love to go buy them matching bedding but since that's not a good idea, I thought my $8 project helped unify the room as well as help define their spaces.

