Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Pebble Creek

Our ward rented the local ski resort "Pebble's Creek" for a ward party this week. We had the whole place to ourselves. And we really are just 25 mins away from great skiing. Another plus for Pokey! ( We never had ward parties like this where I grew up) As always, I didn't get very good pictures from our night of fun but here are the few I got.
Halle and Abby playing in the snow. It was such a nice day and the kids were able to play outside the whole night. I skied first (while it was nice and sunny) and Wes watched the kids and then Wes skied and I watched the kids. Tag team! We both hadn't skied for a long time (10 years or more) but it was a blast. We would definitely get passes if we weren't students.
Halle inside the lodge. What a fun ward activity. Thanks 12th ward!

2 comments:

Criscell said...

Looks like FUN! Can you believe I have never been skiing once and I've lived in Idaho my whole life?!? Crazy eh?

Kristin Thomason Forshee said...

that little girl of yours just has so much sass! too cute!