Looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas! We're excited to see you on Fri.
oh, pillow pets! that was all that my son logan wanted too! {except he wanted the dolphin, its his favorite color. haha}
So fun! You guys are adorable...I'm glad you had a fun Christmas :) I love seeing Halle & Cam having fun. You guys are great parents! xxoo
Ah, you beat me posting :) It's not like I have all the time in the world now...We had a blast hanging with you all on New Years. We'll have to do it again soon.
Love the pictures. Mainly because I am not in any of them ..You did a great job making all of the chocolate lollipops.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas! We're excited to see you on Fri.
oh, pillow pets! that was all that my son logan wanted too! {except he wanted the dolphin, its his favorite color. haha}
So fun! You guys are adorable...I'm glad you had a fun Christmas :) I love seeing Halle & Cam having fun. You guys are great parents! xxoo
Ah, you beat me posting :) It's not like I have all the time in the world now...We had a blast hanging with you all on New Years. We'll have to do it again soon.
Love the pictures. Mainly because I am not in any of them ..You did a great job making all of the chocolate lollipops.
Post a Comment