Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Some News

Last week we got a call from our stake president's secretary, which can only be bad news right? RIGHT! Wes is in the middle of graduate schools finals and he gets called to be in the bishopric. Aaahhhh! Yes, we have a very needy ward. Lots of old people but seriously this guy is so busy and stressed. Anyways, I'm happy that the Lord remembers us and so sad we won't see Wes on Sundays anymore. I guess this is what I get for marrying the best guy I know.

4 comments:

Criscell said...

Congrats again you guys! He'll do SUCH a good job and we're happy for you...(I think!) I know it's going to be hard on you but you'll make it. Hang in there! I'll think of you every Sun. as we both sit alone in church...

Elizabeth said...

I'm so proud of you (both!)--you're a great example to Halle & Cam even if they aren't aware of it yet! :) Love, Liz

Carlie and Ryan Skinner said...

OH MY GOSH! that is so crazy and exciting. I can't think of a better guy to choose:) You guys will be very blessed.

Anonymous said...

WOWZAS!!! it was only a matter of time....but that was quick!! Tell Wes congrats on the calling- he will be amazing! And as for you, my dear, you are one tough chick!! I know you will handle it with ease!! Love all your x-mas festivity pics- we miss you guys!!!