Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

I heart California!

The best part about Wes being in school is that he gets long breaks for Holidays. Wes had a whole week off for Thanksgiving and we headed to West LA. We had an amazing trip. The weather was perfect the whole time and we were able to help my grandma around her house as well as do a lot of fun things as a family. Wes and Halle, Santa Monica Beach Thanksgiving Day Cam playing in the cold water.
Our table for dinner. Notice the cute name tags Halle made.
We took some pictures outside while taking a walk.
Cute Kids!
With baby Macey, my cousins daughter
Taking down the old shed
We did more but I forgot my camera. This trip proved to me that I really love California and I want to live there again someday. It's just too pretty and the weather is too perfect. My parents spoiled me by raising me in CA and now I compare every where we live to it and nothing compares. It makes me crazy that it's so expensive. I guess I'll just keep dreaming.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alyssa!!!! k, hot mama with all that long hair!! You are looking so good these days- not like you didnt before! =) Looks like California was soo fun! i love that place too.

Criscell said...

Oh, you make me want to live somewhere WARM!! Was it so hard to come home to such cold weather and lots of SNOW!?! Sounds like you had an awesome trip. I love the pic of your kids giving hugs--too cute! We want to get together with you soon. I think we're finally all healthy around here...

Jamie said...

Yeah for the sun! Glad you had a fabulous Thanksgiving. I graduate in two weeks, then after the holidays, we'll have to come down to see you all, or meet in the middle or something. It'd be a blast.