Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Slowly but Surely

This week was monumental. Halle started preschool and dance class. It was so nice to have a few places that we had to be this week. It's hard to move because it takes forever to get a routine. I feel like when we move, Wes has instant friends through work or school and the kids and I are stuck with all the pains of a new place. I guess my biggest complaint right now is that we simply don't have enough to do. That's why I'm so excited for preschool and dance. Unfortunately they're both on the same day but at least we have one day a week where we are busy. Halle's dance is in the old part of town and has a bread store with a courtyard where Cam and I can hangout while Halle's Dancing. I'm not sure what we will do in the winter but thank goodness. I don't have to worry about that yet.
All ready to dance!
This is Halle at her first day of preschool. Camden was being terrible so I didn't get a very good picture. The other good news is that Preschool is in the afternoon so I drop Halle off and come home and put Cam down for a nap and I get a 2 hour break. Yeah!

4 comments:

Katie said...

I know how you feel...moving is always harder on me because Rob just kind of slides right into work but I have to adjust to a whole new life! I'm sure it will feel like home soon...thank goodness for the Church, don't know what I would do without that network of friends!

ashlee said...

What a big girl! Your house is so cute and it looks so clean and perfect. I feel like my house is never going to be clean until my kids grow up.

Criscell said...

Halle looks SO big and grown up in those pictures! Maybe it's because her hair is getting so long. Too bad that our schedules are so opposite now! We miss seeing you guys all the time and having the same schedule. I'm glad that she's enjoying everything though AND that you get a break! Come see us when you can! Have a good time in UT this week.

Elizabeth said...

Such a big girl! Going to school, AND dance! So proud of you!