Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Project #2
Wes and I made a head board for Halle's bed. We also put matching wood in her night stand but still haven't caulked and painted it. The headboard cost us $40 to make and the night stand I got at a garage sale for $8 and painted it and added a new handle. Out next project will be a book shelf to put all the wonderful books grandma and aunt Elizabeth give us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
A-LISS-A!!!! what??? did I read that right? you guys made that headboard?? why didn't Alissa "the carpenter" ever come out of the closet in AZ????? That is an awesome headboard!! I love it- and the nightstand is so cute too. Also, did you say you guys bought a house?? or are you renting? Im confused. Maybe I should just call you so we can get caught up on everything. k ill call you. laters
You guys are so talented!!
Post a Comment