Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday!

I can't believe I already have a four year old. Halle is growing up. We had a super fun day celebrating Halle's Birthday. It's the first year she's ever celebrated a birthday with all her cousins. This morning Wes woke up and made us all Pancakes. After breakfast Halle opened her new birthday outfit, a book from Aunt Elizabeth, a few cards and her big gift from Mom and Dad a musical jewelry box with a key. For lunch we met my family at Sweet Tomatoes, Halle's favorite. Halle felt super loved to see that all of her cousins had come to celebrate her birthday.
Halle loves Sweet Tomatoes Mac and Cheese.
Wes cooking pancakes.
Halle, Cam and Brienna feeding the horses. Happy Birthday HalleMo!

1 comment:

Brenbren said...

Reading your blog makes me sad cuz I miss you. So, I emailed you my friend's contact info in Pocatello.