Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

dreams do come true

I'm the youngest of six kids. Being the youngest, I never got to watch the shows I wanted to. This was one of the shows I'm talking about, "Doogie Howser". However, I didn't mind watching this show because I had a crush on "Doogie". Well it turns out dreams do come true because my husband is Doogies twin. It's safe to say that almost everyday Wes gets told he looks like Neil Patrick Harris if not two or three times a day. And now that Wes is going to be a PA, I'm married to my six year old crush the real "Doogie Howser".

5 comments:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

That is funny, I am glad other people have recognized this because evertime i see him on T.V. I say, "hey look DAvid, it's Wes!" The could seriously be twins!

good luck with your move!

Corrina Baker said...

oh yes, i can remember that from college! neil patrick all the way! Go Wes!

Kirsten said...

funny, i've thought that before, too.

i saw your header, dreams do come true, when i pulled up my dashboard, and thought, "yes! they're going to idaho!" i'm so excited for you!

Carlie and Ryan Skinner said...

haha. you are so funny....and yes, he is Doogie's twin:)

Mands Glenn said...

OH my gosh it is so true and I love this cute story. You are so sweet and Gosh Wes really does look like Doogie!