I made a blanket out of the fabric I got for Christmas. So Fun!
Yogurt berry with the Smith's, one of my new favorite treats while shopping the outlets.
Celebrating Wes's interviews with a family trip to PF Changs with the gift card our landlord gave us for Christmas. The kids were very well behaved and tried all the food including the shrimp.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How fun. I hope Wes' interview went well today.
Love the blanket. Looks like fun. and I wish our landlord gave us gift cards!
Happy B-day Wes! I wish I had taken some pics of those hot air balloons too. They were so cool! Love your blanket--good job!
Love all these pics and congrats on the interviews! Keep us posted.
It was so good to have you guys around for the holidays :)
Is that a birthday cookie, Wes? Looks yummy! :D Love, Liz
Post a Comment