
Our computer died and we are saving to buy anew one. So, the blogging has been put on the back burners. But I thought I'd copy a few pictures from my friends blogs. We spent July 4 in Prescott, here are a couple pictures of Halle and her cute friends at the parade.
6 comments:
That is some pretty SaWeet glasses Halie is wearing.
Bummer deal on the computer busting. Grr, gotta love technology when it works, but its the worst when it doesn't :) Halle and her friends are adorable.
Wes! I don't know if I met your wife--but your blog is cute! What a cute little family you guys have!
Great to see what you've been up too--it's been a long time since BYU-I!
fun! r those i wanna look cool glasses or perscription ones?
Halle is so cute with her little friends. I can't believe how big your kids are getting!
Yeah, you still blogged even without a computer! Feel free to steal pics from me any time you want! Oh, and you can use my computer any time you want too. It was fun having you guys over on Sat. night. We need to do that more often.
Post a Comment