ALISSA!!! these pictures look sooo good!! LOVE the setting- the sky looks so cool.... pretty family! looks like you guys had fun in UT!! when are you coming back???
How cute. It's beautiful up there. Looks like you guys are having fun. I was wondering where you were. I haven't seen you at church. We'll see you when you get back. Travel safe.
That is a darling picture of your family!!! I love it! Who took them? Oh, and I almost bought that skirt when I was home--you have nice taste! The one of your parents is so sweet too, as well as the one with your siblings.
9 comments:
So CUTE! Halle has crown up so much and cam too! One day we will have to cross paths again. We miss you guys.
ALISSA!!! these pictures look sooo good!! LOVE the setting- the sky looks so cool.... pretty family! looks like you guys had fun in UT!! when are you coming back???
How cute. It's beautiful up there. Looks like you guys are having fun. I was wondering where you were. I haven't seen you at church. We'll see you when you get back. Travel safe.
Those pictures turned out amazing!
Alissa, you have such a cute little family!! Your kids are adorable!!!!!
Your family picture is killer! I love how cute you all are!
That is a darling picture of your family!!! I love it! Who took them? Oh, and I almost bought that skirt when I was home--you have nice taste! The one of your parents is so sweet too, as well as the one with your siblings.
You family photos are beautiful! It was so nice seeing you guys last month.
great pictures! you have such a cute family.
Post a Comment