Halle and I spent the last 11 days in Utah. It was great to be surrounded by family, something we really miss living in AZ. Here are a few highlights from our trip.
- Halle got a new cousin. "Sam"uel Nathan McArthur was born on Halle's Birthday May 29, 08. Congratulations Nate and Joann. He is so precious and we were so glad we got to come and see you guys at the Hospital.
- Seeing the house my brothers are building. I can't believe how hard they work and how talented they are.
- Eating out; Chinese food, Kneaders, Sonic, Papa Murphy's and Max and Cheese (The cutest restaurant for kids and parents. They have a kids menu and an adult menu and than the have a cute play area for the kids to play in).
- My niece Alana's gymnastics meet in Park City. She is amazing and we are so glad we got to see her perform her talents.
- Halle's Birthday party. She loved having all her cousin sing to her and give her presents. Thanks everyone.
- Parade of Homes
- Watching movies in the theater room.
- Playing games at night
- Hot tubing with all my nieces in my brother Dan's new hot tub. It was awesome.
Thanks for a great trip. We really enjoyed ourselves and were glad we could cool off for a little while.
4 comments:
Sounds like a BLAST! Thanks for going swimming with us today. We had a great time as always!
Your family is so cute. I need to see some pregnant pictures. How are you feeling?
Hey Alissa!
Its Kim Peterson, the new girl in the ward:-) I just got Abbie's 'blog' address the other day and was checking out her 'friend' list! I've noticed alot of people from the ward!
Anyways...I just thought I would explain myself so you wouldn't think I was some weirdo:-)
My blog is private, so if you would like an invite...just email me at kimpeterson8@gmail.com and i'll be sure to send you one if you would like!
By the way...sorry I missed going to the playgroup on Wed. Audrey had a REALLY long day on Tuesday, adn I wanted her to catch up on her sleep. So you bascially slept through the whole thing, I think.
Well, I hope to see you around!
~KIM
Sorry about all the spelling errors...I meant 'she' instead of 'you'. Just thought I clear that up for ya:-)
Post a Comment