One of the first things I did when we moved here was buy Halle a sand box. It's obviously not very elaborate but it's great for playing in while I make dinner.
I know I have told you before, but I love your sandbox idea! Super cute, and very creative. Is your apt. complex going to let you keep it on your balcony?
6 comments:
I know I have told you before, but I love your sandbox idea! Super cute, and very creative. Is your apt. complex going to let you keep it on your balcony?
I love the upside down sunglasses! So hot!
She looks so cute!! That is such a good idea!! Makes you feel like you back in Cali!! Too fun!!
missed you at girls night!
Such a cute picture! Halle is such a doll!
I'm going to have to steal your sandbox idea. Does Halle ever throw sand or toys off the balcony?
That would be kind of funny, actually...
Post a Comment