Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Best Friends

Wednesday we went to the train park for play group. This picture was taken by me while we were riding the train. I know... I'm talented. Anyways we had a great time and look forward to many more fun adventures with play group.

2 comments:

Criscell said...

That was a good picture! When I do that, the picture never turns out very good! What a fun day that was--glad you guys could come! Thanks for going to the park with us today.

Josh, Abbie, Tienna and Kiara said...

Fun picture! I can't wait for Tienna to get big enough that we can go do stuff (like visit the train park) and have it make a bit of difference over going to the little park down the road. The cookies Wes brought the other day were so yummy, thanks for the tasty treat!