Saturday, October 6, 2007
New Area!
This week was Wes's first week of work in his new area. We should of been counting our blessings while Wes was working the 4:30 am to 3:30 pm shift. Although he was always half asleep at least Halle got to see him for a few hours. His new shift is 7:00am to ?. Monday Wes arrived home at 7:30 but I was busy during the day so it didn't matter. But then Tuesday and Wednesday it wasn't until after 8:30 that he arrived home and I was about to explode (He was too, but this is my blog so you get to hear my side of the story).
I married Wes so I could have a friend. Someone I could do fun things with and now I never see him. To top it off he has to work on Saturdays too.
Sooooo, I'm doing the learning to get used to the new schedule thing. It's going to be a slow process. If you have any ideas, I would love to hear them. Like what do you do with your kid from 5-8:00pm?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ARG!!!!!!! I'm so sad you have to deal with Wes not being home!!! Too bad we don't live closer together and can at least hang out like in olden days! Hang in there. It HAS to get better, right?
Let's post ideas of fun-things-to-do-with-really-small-kids-to-keep-them-occupied-while-daddy's-gone-and-momma's-about-to-go-crazy. Maybe we can stay sane. :)
Post a Comment