Alissa! You did it! It is awesome. I totally recognized the song from the movie. I'd write it out, but I can't figure out how to spell the last word...sad. I agree that this whole blog thing is fun, and a great way to stay in touch. Bailey was so excited tonight when she saw the picture of your family. She was like "Look! It's Halle! Look mom!". It will be interesting to see where you end up in a few years. Hopefully, it will be close enough to drive to. And remember, I braved a road trip to Nebraska by myself, so that gives you guys a about a 700 mile radius from Salt Lake City. :) Talk to you soon, JoAnn.
1 comment:
Alissa! You did it! It is awesome. I totally recognized the song from the movie. I'd write it out, but I can't figure out how to spell the last word...sad. I agree that this whole blog thing is fun, and a great way to stay in touch. Bailey was so excited tonight when she saw the picture of your family. She was like "Look! It's Halle! Look mom!". It will be interesting to see where you end up in a few years. Hopefully, it will be close enough to drive to. And remember, I braved a road trip to Nebraska by myself, so that gives you guys a about a 700 mile radius from Salt Lake City. :) Talk to you soon, JoAnn.
Post a Comment